This dressing is a great crowd pleaser. It’s got just enough heat to make you want to come back for more. Use in salads, over stuffed peppers, or as a dip with no fried, amazing chips.
Jalapeno Vinaigrette Recipe
Equipment NeededHigh-Speeded Blender (Vitamix)
Yield: approximately 1 1/2 cups
- 3 jalapeno peppers, seeded and inside (white part) membrane removed (if small, 5-8 peppers needed). NOTE: use one or two jalapeños, blend and test for heat level, continue to add more until you reach the desired heat … not all jalapeños have the same heat!
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup chopped zucchini and 1/4 – 1/3 cup olive oil.
- 2 green onions
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, de-stemmed
- 5 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons coconut nectar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
1. Using gloves and a cutting board dedicated to these types of foods only (hot peppers), remove seeds and the membrane from inside the jalapeno peppers (after you make this one time, you can determine if you like it hotter, if so, keep some of the seeds and membrane in mix)
2. Place jalapenos, green onion, olive oil, cilantro, coconut nectar, black pepper, and salt in blender and mix together.
3. Store in glass container in refrigerator.
If you’ve enjoyed this post, Jalapeno Vinaigrette Recipe, leave a comment below:
Certified Health Consultant
David spent over 27 years in the mortgage/real estate business. But 33 years ago, God re-directed his life and placed in him a passion for natural health and prevention of disease. Today, David is a certified health consultant, and for the last 33 years has lived a natural food lifestyle and discovered simple, key components for living a lifestyle of health and vitality. One of the early things David realized is that disease was NOT the result of a drug deficiency. And that everything we think, say, and consume or are exposed to in some manner or another either supports our cellular structures or causes them to age faster and breakdown.
David believes there is nothing more important than to live within God’s blueprint for one’s life. Each of us has been given specific gifts, talents, and purpose that are to be lived out on a foundation of faith in Him and His Word.
“It saddens me to see people suffering, frustrated, or discouraged with life … and fall into the rut of living, unable to reach their full potential: spiritually, emotionally, physically, and financially. I think it’s also a travesty in this country people that are not educated in personal health care, nor in how to protect their privacy, assets, and often liberties. God has designed us to live amazing lives, and sometimes it just helps to find someone who will come alongside and provide the hope and direction needed at that moment. It’s about bringing together your personal and business aspirations into a balanced vision for your life, aligned with His Word.“
“Bottom line, what balance do you need to bring to your life, what type of life do you desire to create that enables you to be all you can be and live a life with no regret – a life that produces a faithful servant?”
To learn more about David, go to Image What Could Be.